Monday, September 24, 2007

My Letter to Mike Huckabee

Dear Mr. Huckabee,

I am writing this email to say first, how excited I am to support you as a member of TEAM HUCKABEE! I am praying that God will put you (a Godly man) into office. I am encouraged by your resolve to see America get back to her roots and to maintain our government’s sovereignty. Quick plug…I was born in Fort Smith, but that isn’t why I like you so much! :)

The second reason for writing is to inform you about my desire for learning about the Bible, History, Prophecy, Politics and World events and how that desire relates to the following.

For the past year or so, I have been sending emails to many friends who also share my desire to know more about these things. The emails include articles that I find at various websites. I look for “free” news sources, not slanted liberal ones. I recently started a blog where people can subscribe. I have been following the career of Javier Solana for about a year and from an early time I have noticed some striking similarities with, dare I say…the antichrist. Please see the WEU document: 1* Recommendation 666. The importance of this document was to recommend to the Council of Europe that the 10 Brussels Treaty Powers should be kept together as the EU's new military wing. It also recommended giving the High Representative emergency powers -- powers even the EU's president doesn't have. Since Solana was Secretary General of both the WEU and the Council, Recommendation 666 was actually Solana recommending action to Solana.

Now more recently, Javier states in the Social Journal of the European Left, “Take the G-8. At present it does not really work effectively. To become more effective, it needs to become more representative and that means changing its membership. Why not make it a G-10 in which the ten major countries are represented based on a composite index of international weight (GDP, aid, soldiers and civilians deployed on peace support missions)? This would not only bring China and India in but also keeps some current members on their toes.” see--Daniel 7:7-8
CLICK HERE for full story.

Solana is also quoted as saying, “Therefore, we have two imperatives: to create greater effectiveness in global governance but also to uphold democratic legitimacy. To do so is difficult. It requires new ideas and a sense of compromise. But I really see no real alternative. Let me end with a quote from Jean Jacques Rousseau, from The Social Contract, now that we are talking about a global social contract. ‘The strongest is never strong enough to be always the master, unless he transforms strength into right and obedience into duty.’”

I live each day for the Lord and I have a broken heart and a passion for "pre-Christians". I homeschool our three sons and our family is very active in our church, the Christian & Missionary Alliance. I want you to know that I don’t look at these events from a standpoint of fear but obligation. In 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 we are reminded to be alert and that we are not in darkness but in light. Let us be alert! I am but one small voice and you have the God-given ability to reach the masses and influence the world. I believe that as we (Christians & Jews) enter a time of persecution, the United States of America can and must be a safe haven.

No comments: